Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prayers and Wishes for Grandpa

My birthday grandpa is having a big surgery on Friday. I am traveling to be with him but I was hoping you all could *think.think.think* happy thoughts for us.

Jennie! got him some lingonberry jam [yay Ikea, yay Sweden!] She is a jam dealer, she deals jam, if you didn't already know.

I am also going to bring him a chocolate malt from Sonic.

My mom told me that lately his diet consists of cashews and left over Easter candy. I decided that seeing as though my pop-pop is 91 and about to go into the hospital for major surgery, if he wants to eat jam-covered-Sonic malt-chocolate bunny heads all day long - WHO CARES! I might even join him.

I think malts, jam and candy should fix my birthday grandpa right up. That and *lots* of hugs from his favorite red-headed granddaughter.

The last time everyone sent good wishes it worked beautifully. Please send more. I beg you.

Read more about my Pop-pop and his *sparkly* blue eyes

Here

and Here and HERE

and that one time when the nurse got him drunk... HERE!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm thinking good thoughts! I hope he likes the jam . . . tell him there's more where that came from. Thank you, Ikea.

ohioana said...

Keeping my fingers crossed. There's nothing as good as a birthday grandpa.