Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dreaming of longer, fuller, plumper... lashes

Remember "My Favorite Things" Edition #7 where I *gushed* over my new mascara?

I'm not the only one who loves it like a SIS-TAH... SEE!

Those drag queens at Sephora are getting the whole entire world hooked!

In other news:

I ate 30 pistachio nuts and a cheese stick for my snack today and then read about the salmonella recall...

Figures. I should have had another ice cream cone.

Also, if I die, please donate my parts. I have a cute face so someone could totally use that for their face transplant. I bet my liver is cute too!

2 comments:

ohioana said...

If you die, I might let a chimp eat my face off in order to cute myself up.

Mermanda said...

How selfless of you to give away your cuteness! I am all about organ donation... but the thought of someone taking my eyeballs is a total nightmare. My liver, sure. My skin? Maybe. My eyes... get real.