Monday, November 23, 2009

Wish lists

Do you ever make wish lists? I *LOVE* lists and a list of things I covet seems like a perfect match. I currently have a hand-written list that includes: chocolate (black) colored pearls (fake totally acceptable) like THESE via CJANE, Kat Von D eye shadow and more time with my husband.

Did you know you can make a wish list on Amazon? Every time I see something that I like or MIGHT like at some point in time, I use my shopping finger to click on "add to wish list" it's kind of like electronic lay-a-way only you don't actually buy anything.


CHESS in Concert DVD via AMAZON

Did you know Etsy has a wish least feature? Actually, it says "add item to your favorites" - but close enough! These are my current faves!



via Lilyja



Now if I could only find a way to drop these hints to my friends and family....

No comments: