Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big BANG Theory*

I've decided that this afternoon I am taking the plunge and GETTING BANGS!!

I have been thinking about it for a LONG time (like months, people) and I think I'm ready - I mean, are you ever REALLY ready? Last time I got bangs and spent hours pulling them and pinning them, I made my husband swear, "Next time I talk about getting bangs, you are responsible for reminding me HOW MUCH I HATE THEM."

Ah, how quickly we forget.

I've noticed all my friends look chick and fun with their long wispy bangs swept over to the side. So I stole pictures of them off of Facebook to bring to Lori this afternoon. (remember Lori? From the last time I contemplated bangs?)

See?

My cousin Mary

My friend Amanda

And one of my favorite bloggers, Joanna Goddard


Here I am in my office contemplating the bangs

And here I am contemplating the bangs while some guy adds EVEN MORE florescent light to our office



Plea send good vibes - Okay?

*Also - how much do you LOVE LOVE LOVE that show?
Sheldon: Whispering 'Don't make a sound' IS making a sound.

No comments: