Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HUSBAND!!

Today is my husband's 30th Birthday. I cannot believe I am going to be gettin' jiggy with a 30 year-old guy. Wow. He is the oldest guy I've ever boinked. I like doing older men, it makes me feel sophisticated. DH turning 30 made us think of that quote in the movie Knocke-Up where Debbie and Allison are sitting on the curb after getting kicked out of the club [[Aside]Doorman: What the fuck is she doing at the club? That's not even good parenting right there. Your old ass should know better than that.] Debbie says to Allison, "I get worse-looking and he gets better-looking. It's so unfair."

Cheers to getting better looking [only I hope I get better looking too!]


[This picture was taken 5 years ago. I threw him a surprise party and "attempted" to bake him a cake. We lost a knife in that cake. As you can see, he was well... excited, kinda.]

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

Whatever, I think that cake looks awesome.

Heidi said...

This is the best cake I've ever seen. I wish it had been there last night.