Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Conversation Cookies, spell check required

I heart this card via Snarky Cards

Have I told you that I am AWESOME at making iced sugar cookies FROM SCRATCH? Well I am. And I'm not just saying that I'm awesome because I think I am - my husband (who won't even admit that I'm funny - let alone hilarious) even says they are awesome. My brother swoons over them and my mom can't get enough. I used to make them for Christmas, but now with the whole Jewish thing my cookies are usually in the shape of the Star of David around December. My pumpkin-shaped lovelies were DEVOURED at Thanksgiving and I cannot wait until I have kiddies old enough to squeal with excitement over the tin of sweets I made for them to open on Valentine's morning just like my mom used to do.

EN-EE-WAY, today during my bed rest blog surfing I came across something I MUST HAVE. NEED IT.

Customized letter cookie imprints rock! If you break up with your man, I promise I'll make you a cookies (or two) that says, "He Sucked"

Now isn't THAT romantic? Totally better than those chalky, generic conversation hearts with the aftertaste of sucking nickles. These cookies SAY IT ALL.


2 comments:

laura @ so alaurable said...

I saw these for the first time today and think they're awesome! Normally I boycott WS because I'm so jealous I can't afford any of their awesome wares, but I may have to buy these!

Mermanda said...

Those look as pretty as they do delicious.