Monday, December 7, 2009

This owl is so cute you could just eat him up!

One of my new year's resolutions was to buy a fancy banner for my blog. Instead, I decided to MAKE a (er, uh) fancy banner for my blog AND my parenting blog. I know, I'm all "Look a me and my thrify, talented self!" Modesty is a learned behavior people.

BUT! I did decide to break down and have the wonderful Shelly at Pixie Dust Sprinkles make me a blog button for the baby blog. Mostly because the Top Mommy Blog website requires you to have a fancy looking button to entice people to click on your craziness and read about how big your boobs are getting.



I think it's adorable and only reinforces my obsession with owls.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Also, I've stayed true to two more resolutions as well - handwriting notes to my friends and buying handmade holiday gifts. Let's just say my credit card statement has a lot of Etsy on it this month.

No comments: