Friday, July 17, 2009

My Favorite Things - Edition #12

What am I loving lately?

I am loving ETSY and all of the amazing sellers. How can they all be THIS sweet? I heart free gifts and hand written notes!

This week I bought this inspiring YELLOW delight from HERE for the guest room


I am loving the new Fudgsicle Triple Chocolate Bars

dark chocolate, Yes Please!

60 little calories, Yes Please!


*swoon* *swoon* *swoon*

And, as usual, the thing I am loving on the most right now?

My husband. Because have I told you lately that he's awesome?

Well he is.

Shabbat Shalom!

Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

Mermanda said...

I am now seriously craving a fudge pop. Thanks a lot. (I thought we were friends...)

No in all seriousness... trader joe's doesn't sell these things. So looks like I'm out of luck this week, folks. Cuz I already did my non-TJ's shoppin. Shucks.