Monday, May 5, 2008

Is that... is that hair gel?

So a while back FI and I were talking about things you don’t want to get in your hair. We went on a cruise in 2003 and as I was eating breakfast my hair ended up taking a swim in a ramekin of syrup. What a mess that day was – we were disembarking and here I am holding up the line because I’m trying to suck the maple goodness out of my hair. I must have looked like a monkey grooming myself.

FI: Wow, that has to be up there with gum for the #1 thing you don’t want in your hair.
Me: well it’s up there…
FI: I thought gum was the worst thing a girl could get in her hair?
Me: nope.
FI: What? Shut up. Then what is?
Me: Fire.

After laughing his ass off FI tended to agree with that statement. So we came up with a list of things you don’t want to get in your hair…

1.Fire
2.Gum
3.Glue
4.Syrup
5.Liquid marshmallow
6.**other types of sticky white stuff

Slugs should probabably be on the list too, not because they are sticky, just because - well, they're slugs.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ew, what if you got ALL of those things in your hair at one time?