Wednesday, March 12, 2008

other things are chapped besides lips

So I don't have time to write a blog today, yesterday or tomorrow. This is what's up in the hizzy. Friday and Saturday Dayton gets the snowdown ever so annoyingly nicknamed "white death III". I also ate at Larosa's, which although I think is quite sick, I didn't complain and ate a frick ton of spaghetti and meatballs. Lastly, I got sick - I am a total crank pot when sick. FI and I were confined to the house together all weekend, he needed to study - I needed a labotamy. He was nice enough to go to the store and get my Diet Squirt [my new favorite beverage to drink when sick] and nose spray [this shit is so awesome is deserves not only it's own blog but a star on the snarffblat hall of fame - more later.]

So since then I have be inundated with "aunt flow", I'm still sick, and I have to travel to rural toledo today with the most annoying f-ing coworker on the planet. This guy is a total freak and I get to drive 8hrs in the car with him roundtrip!!

I will write soon faithful blog. In the meantime, know that I'm recovering, I love my fiance, and I hate hate hate my annoying coworker. I also hate being sick and cranky. Safe travels.

Oh and I put my chapstick up my nose yesterday.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Remind me to NEVER borrow your chapstick!