Monday, January 11, 2010

There's just something about weddings

Even though I'm long past the wedding planning phase of my adult life and pray that I will NEVER have a need to marry again - I still *love* to look at wedding pictures. Wedding trends, wedding dresses - I love it!

Recently, I stumbled upon this Hollywood affair on Design*Sponge and it brought sparkles to my eyes.

The detail on the bodice of that ankle-length dress is just charming and the flowers with little pops of black looked both bold and classic.




And if you are like me and can't get enough of weddings then browse on over to Mermanda's blog because she's been sharing billions of joyous pictures of her peacock encrusted nuptials! Swoon worthy INDEED!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go flip through my wedding album... for the third time this week :)

No comments: