Monday, October 19, 2009

OH Canada!

I've been wanting to show you some pictures and I finally got around to pulling them off of the camera - so this week you're in for a treat!

We spent a couple days in Canada on our way home from Boston (Oh god, the drive!)

Apparently Frankenstein really likes Whoppers


and I really (REALLY) like candy apples - even though I almost break my teeth off every time I eat one.


and everything is lit up at night in a really cool way


It makes your balls glow


and my adorable husband who carried all of our camera crap and souvenirs so not to burden his pregnant wife.


And even let me hit on an astronaut!


Glow-in-the-dark putt putt ROCKS by the way and did you know that if you are pregnant you are AWESOME at miniature golf? True story. My friend Lydia told me this, and I am amazing at it right now.

Come back tomorrow and see which Resolutions I completed while in Canada!

No comments: