Thursday, January 17, 2008

I blogged!

So I love reading my friend Jennie's blog and feel like I may also have things to contribute to the blogging world [btw this means, "wow Jennie is nuts. I have crazy shit going on in my head too - I should share it in the form of an online narrative. I want to be Jennie. "]

Okay, that and the real reason I am starting a blog is because my FI [knottie shorthand for fiance - more on my love/hate relationship with THEKNOT later] is in medical school and I need friends. Note: I said FRIENDS, not other brides who want to talk about blowing 50K so you can finally screw the guy you have been going to third base with every night for the last two years. Note: this also does not include other medical students who, although may be smart enough to palpate your asshole, they apparently don't know that by petting my cat you cannot contract feline AIDS. Seriously people - just PET HER?! And and a final Note: if you are not in either of these groups there may be other stipulations. However, until I see how f'ed up in the head your are I cannot include a clause for you.

Okay, Okay and the third and final reason for me to engage others in the world wide web of complex neuroses that is my life.... I am bored at work a lot. Cheers - I blogged.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Something else for me to read while I'm at work! So what stipulations do I have in your friend world? haha I am pretty f-ed up in the head!

Tam said...

no heidi, in my friend world you are normal just like the rest of us.

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for including me in your list of favorite ladies. It's nice to be on a list of favorites, any sort of favorites actually.
Now, I have no idea what to do with your blog. Actually, is reading it enough? Is it like reading the paper or a magazine? Or, is it more of a 'chat' type thing? Seriously, I don't have a clue.
Fill me in and I'll do my best to fulfill my role as a favorite lady.
momua

Jennie said...

Oh my god, this made me laugh so hard.